Friday, September 30, 2011

Ooh la la and wunderbar!

Hello, it's Lythan here this week - first a big thank you to all who joined in and played along with the Dr Seuss themed fun last week.

Well, this weeks dare is a little bit retro. As it is the European Day of Languages today I would like your card to feature a foreign language.
This takes me back to one of the very first Daring Cardmaker Dares (November 10 2006 to be precise) which was a similar challenge. So why not also see if you have any cards to show from 5 years ago to see if your style has changed?

Here are a few new ideas from the fabulous team to get the creative juices flowing



 
 
 
  
***************

4 comments :

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Ooh a tough challenge but thought provoking! Great cards from the DT.

Kath said...

Lovely cards from the DT . Thank you for the challenge.

Ribbon Girl said...

I hope Japanese is acceptable? and I really hope I had the paper up the right way since I cannot read Japanese ...... really enjoyed the challenge, searched for the papers 'cos I knew they would be perfect! Mary G

Hazel said...

Fab inspiration from the DT x