Friday, May 30, 2014

Wish Upon A Star

Thank you everyone who joined in Leo's creative Origami challenge last week. 
Hello, it's me Zuzana back here with a new dare for you!

  'Wish Upon A Star' 

Do you like watching the stars in summer? I believe everyone does! My favourite are meteor showers. You don't need any special equipment. Spread a blanket on the ground and look up into the dark night sky.

  Now, I would like to see stars on your cards. Create a project with a universe or astronomy theme, fairy-tales, sports, birthday stars, music rock stars, stars on the flag ... whatever you fancy! 
Here are some fabulous inspiring designs from our Design Team. 



Kathy   





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inlinkz:

1 comment :

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Wow! Awesome creations by your Design Team. They are all Stars in my eye...heeee. Thank you for a fun Challenge. Hugs, AntoinetteT